The ServiceNow Addin Microsoft Project (SNAP) adds the capability of creating, opening, and saving projects to the ServiceNow Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) module from Microsoft Project. The addin adds a new ServiceNow tab to the ribbon bar permitting easy access to all supported features.
Using Microsoft Project to maintain your projects in the ServiceNow PPM has a numerous benefits. You will quickly find it faster and easier to create and maintain your project plans.
- Familiar Microsoft Project interface and functionality
- Faster editing of project plans
- Multiple resource support
- Support for internal and external resources
- Quickly and fluidly switch between projects
To learn more visit our Wiki page